Who we are – A Bell Certified Partner, LVM Tech is a privately-owned Canadian technology Company & Reseller of a global Fleet Management Service. Our focus is B2B sales of GPS Fleet Management, Wireless Services, and Mobile Workforce Management tools. We provide communication and productivity solutions for mobile work forces in various industries. LVM Tech is a growth driven company in a fast-paced exciting industry.
$45,000–$55,000 experience dependent.
Summary – The priority for the role is on Development via C#, .Net, API & connectivity between systems.
Candidates can clearly communicate with business stakeholders, gather requirements, develop, connect data points, design, and implement solutions in an agile-type environment.
You posses the ability to shift effortlessly between business conversations about performance analytics and technical conversations around databases, SQL, systems & application development, including API integrations with their stakeholders and peers.
The successful candidate – Has strong business analysis, problem solving and critical thinking skills, combined with C#, .NET application development experience, and strong API knowledge.
- Develop new solutions to provide timely insights & efficiencies for the business
- Assemble multiple data sources across various databases
- Implement business intelligence and rules, optimize data flow processes
- Design, develop, code and test software systems, or applications for software improvements and new products
- Contribute through participation in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support of systems
- Impact through your recommended modifications to processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation
- Monitor production systems and debug issues as they arise
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Familiar in IT software, languages and frameworks such as C#, .Net, .Net Core, SQL
- Comfortable analyzing and writing SQL queries
- Demonstrate your knowledge of System Develop Life Cycle (SDLC) processes which include planning, creating, testing, and deploying an information system
- Proficient with RDBMS and SQL queries/Stored Procedures
- Database/SQL Server
- Technically minded with a keen ability to grasp new technologies and present them to end users
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to ensure the highest level of quality and precision in all areas of work
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Strong computer and technical skills with a solid understanding of internet technologies
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Goal oriented capable of completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Experience with or exposure to continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or Travis
- Experience with code repository tools such as GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab, or the like
- Sound understanding of the entire Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, data structures, and best practices
- Experience with IoT development
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Frontend Technologies including React and Angular
- Experience with Mobile app development
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with Web development
- Experience in cloud deployment
- Understanding of popular API and web frameworks
- Understanding of industry-standard best practices such as design patterns, coding standards, testing, etc.
- Completed post-secondary program in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Working Knowledge of the following languages
- 3 years of experience C#
- 3 years of experience .Net
- 3 years of experience SQL
- Experience with software engineering processes, agile framework, tools, methods, test development, algorithms, and data structures
- Demonstrated ability to learn new relevant technologies
- Robust communication (written and verbal), collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Drive and eagerness to learn
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is a requirement
- Ability to start working immediately upon hire
Extended health care
8 hour Day shift
Monday to Friday
How to apply
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Email us with your resume, cover letter and include the job title you are applying for in the subject.